Cone Fender / Super Cone Fender.
A trusted supplier in supplying global companies with top quality cone fender marine systems. Technological evolution from the cell fender bring us to the production of cone fenders that not only exhibits low reaction force upon contact, but also carries great energy absorption capacity. In addition, cone-shaped rubber fender can take high berthing angles and still be efficient.
Its conical design provides a large circular base that keeps the fender body stable at all times no matter the shear, axial or angular force. A Super Cone Fender system can be used for berthing for most ship types like RoRo, Tanker, Cruise berths etc & structures including but not limited to container & bulk terminals, general cargo facilities.
UHMW-PE & Steel Frontal Frames
Cone rubber fender systems are usually deployed together with UHMW-PE frontal frames and/or steel panels. Some projects witness the use of cone fenders to support fender piles, too.
Features of MAX Cone Fender
- Highly efficient performance even during high angles
- Long useful life
- Low reaction force & high energy absorption
- Little performance loss even at large berthing angles
- Versatile design suits numerous applications.
- Great stability
- Good shear resistance.
(FS-Ultra High Reaction Force type, FH-High Reaction Force type, FO-Standard Reaction Force type, FL-Low Reaction Force type)
Performance tolerance ±10%
- Frontal Frame: Reduce surface pressure in avoid of damage of the fender & vessels. Q235 paint.
- Face Pad: Reduce friction coefficient to protect hull. UHMW-PE.
- Pre-built-in Bolt & Nuts: Used to fasten fender onto dock. 1Cr18Ni9Ti, SUS304, SUS316 stainless or Q235 hot-dip galvanised.
- Pre-built-in U Ring: Holding chains. Q235 paint or hot-dip galvanised.
- Link Bolt, Nut: Connect fender and front panel, and other accessories. Stainless (or hot galvanised).
- Weight Chain: Support the front panel in void of sagging. 1Cr18Ni9Ti, SUS304, SUS316 stainless or Q235 Hot-dip galvanised.
- Tension Chain: Limit fender deflection when lower part of fender is under strain. Q235 hot-dip galvanised or painted.
- Shear Chain: Prevent fender system from shear deflection. Q235 hot-dip galvanised or painted.
LET US ASSIST YOU! Looking for high-performance cone fender suppliers with the best prices?
We promise you’ll love ours. Let’s talk now!Get a Quote →