Being in the shipbuilding & marine equipment industry, MAX staff are always highly passionate of our job. Sometimes, it may be hard for people out of the industry to understand the pride we have in our work. We truly believe that people working in marine related industries are some of the most extraordinary people. They are all courageous explorers, dreamers, and pioneers.
Some quotes of the sea and marine-related jobs really inspires us to do more. Here are some of our favourite maritime quotes that we find interesting & inspiring:
- “A smooth sea never made a skilful sailor.” Tweet this!
- “At sea, I learned how little a person needs, not how much.” -Robin Lee Graham Tweet this!
- “Life’s roughest storms prove the strength of our anchors.” Tweet this!
- “I must be a mermaid, Rango. I have no fear of depths and a great fear of shallow living.” ― Anais Nin Tweet this!
- “Sail away from the safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” Tweet this!
- “A ship in port is safe. But that’s what not ships are built for.” Tweet this!
- “We cannot control the wind, but we can direct the sail.” Tweet this!
- “You can’t cross the sea merely by standing and staring at the water.” Tweet this!
- “Work like a captain, play like a pirate.” Tweet this!
- “You can never cross the ocean unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.” Tweet this!
- “Home is where the anchor drops.” Tweet this!
- “The voice of the sea speaks to the soul.” Tweet this!
- “Keep calm and sail away.” Tweet this!
- “A sailor is an artist whose medium is the wind.” Tweet this!
- “Life is like the ocean. Waves will try to knock you down and push you back to where you started but once you fight through them, the entire ocean is yours.” Tweet this!
- “A lot of people attack the sea, I make love to it.” – Jacques Yves Cousteau Tweet this!
- “The sea does not reward those who are too anxious, too greedy or too impatient. One should lie empty, open, choiceless as a beach – waiting for a gift from the sea.” – Anne Morrow Lindbergh Tweet this!
- “We must free ourselves of the hope that the sea will ever rest. We must learn to sail in high winds.” – Aristotle Onassis Tweet this!
- “If you want to build a ship, don’t drum up people to collect wood and don’t assign them tasks and work, but rather teach them to long for the endless immensity of the sea.” – Antoine de Saint-Exupery Tweet this!
- “Anyone can hold the helm when the sea is calm.” Tweet this!
These are some of our favourite quotes of the sea/maritime-related. So, which one’s your favourite?
Rubber Airbag Ship Launching is claimed to be cheaper, eco-friendlier and…[Read More]