Consultation & On-Site Support Service
Interested to start using marine rubber airbags for your ship launching / haul-out needs but have no idea where to start?
MAX is aggressively popularising marine airbag technology method throughout Europe, America & South East Asia. Many shipyards all over the world use airbags to increase shipbuilding & ship repair capacity. This is the reason that many Asian shipyards are able to build & repair in massive scales & stay extremely competitive as they are not limited by fixed infrastructure capacity (think rails, dry docks etc).
If you have any questions on marine airbag technology (and how it can help you save costs), you can read articles on our blog to learn more.
Tailored End-to-end Consultation Support & On-Site Service
Focusing on delivering the best consultation support, our team uses a professional approach to ensure calculations & proposals are delivered with clients’ priorities in mind.
- Preliminary discussion to understand project needs (vessel specs & diagrams, as well as environmental factors like slipway conditions, tide etc)
- Site visit to inspect limitations of slipway and environment
- Supply whole set of required equipments.
- Discussion & training to help clients’ operations team:-
- Understand operations procedure and execute according to plan
- Commissioning & operate supplied product equipments
- Understand & manage potential risks
- Implement safety factors & precautions
- Maintenance & storage best practices to prolong products’ lifespan
- Feedback post-mortem discussion to fine-tune operations for greater efficiency for the next project.
- On-site consultation services during project operations.
Our company has helped many top global companies pioneer the use of marine airbag technology, made possible by our full technical support. And we hope to help you do the same, too!
Our products have been used for mobilisation of massive aquaculture structures to the pioneering of airbag ship-launching by some of the largest shipbuilders in North America, as well as in salvage/mobilisation/ship-launching projects by companies in Turkey, North America, South America & Asia. It is a user-friendly and cost-effective solution.
LET US ASSIST YOU!
Are you looking for further support to help you start using marine airbags?
Choose a trusted supplier who prioritises your project needsContact Us→