D Fender / D-type Fender.
Leading supplier for reasonably priced D-type Fenders and extrusion fenders to companies in countries in Asia, America and Africa. It is an attractive option due to its long term durability and low cost. This type of rubber fender is suitable for relatively smaller wharves and quays where it acts as a great protective medium for small/medium-sized vessel berthings. Common applications include for tug boats, fishing vessels, barges, marine work assets, small boats etc.
We usually ship MAX D Fenders in the lengths of 1000mm or 3000mm due to handling & transportation limitations. However, different lengths can actually be cut according to customer’s request that best suits the project.
Installation of D-type rubber fender is also simple and straightforward due to its flat base.
Types of D-Fenders
DD-type: The inner hollow part follows a D shape.
DC-type: The inner hollow part follows an O shape.
Solid-D-type: No inner hollow part. Whole solid piece.
Features of MAX D Fenders
- Moderate and suitable reaction force and energy absorption
- Easy and quick to install.
- Low weight, easy for maintenance
- Especially suitable for frame type wharf and shore protection of wharf.
Custom sizes are available upon request.
Performance tolerance is ±10%
- Bolt: Q235 hot galvanised 0Cr17Ni12MO2 1Cr13(2Cr13)1Cr18Ni9Ti, SUS304, SUS316
- Washer: Q235
- Pre-built-in nut: Q235 hot galvanised 1Cr13(2Cr13) 1Cr18Ni9Ti 0Cr17Ni12MO2, SUS304, SUS316
- Foot rod: Q235
- Foot board: Q235
LET US ASSIST YOU! Looking for the most durable D-fenders with best value?
We promise to help you succeed if you allow us. Let’s talk!Get a Quote →